3 days Masai Mara safari offer @$125!!
We are pleased to inform our customers that 3 day masai mara safari offer @$125 is 18% Discount on 3 Days and 2 nights safari . This is the best offer and runs from now up to April, 2017. We are offering this discount because we use our vehicles for the safari and use our camp in Mara which is rated favorably.
Scroll down and fill in our contact us form to get more information about 3 days Masai Mara safari offer @$125.
The itinerary is as follows:
3 Days Masai Mara Safari
Safari Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara
Pick up from your hotel or place of stay in Nairobi at 8.00 a.m and after a brief stop-over at our offices, for briefing purposes, depart for a journey south along the floor of the Great Rift Valley with a pit stop at the View Point for breath taking view of the rift valley. You can take photos and buy souvenirs as you listen to African tales about the formation of the rift valley. Arrive at Masai Mara in the late afternoon and enjoy a game drive till twilight. Dinner and overnight at Rhino Tourist Mara tented Camp.
Safari Day 2: Masai Mara Full Day
Full day spent game viewing exploring the park in search of the Big 5. Early morning and late afternoon game drives are offered. You will enjoy a picnic lunch with the hippos and crocodiles at the Hippo Pool. All your meals and overnight will be at Rhino Tourist Camp.
Safari Day 3:
On this morning, enjoy a pre-breakfast game drive between 6.30 a.m and 9 a.m. After this, return to the camp for a hot breakfast after which we begin our journey back to Nairobi where the Kenya Camping Safari ends.
Price, based on a Group Safari (maximum 7 pax per group), includes:
– Ground transport in a comfortable safari vehicle for game viewing, photography and touring during the Kenya Safari package
– Full board accommodation and meal plan as described including Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
– Accommodation in self contained Mara tented camps room
– Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
– All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
This price is exclusive of
- park entry fees
- money for tips, soft drinks,water and alcoholic drinks
- Airport transfers, for those who would want to get this catered in the package will have to pay additional 20 US Dollars for transfer from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to a hotel of choice within Nairobi.
Comments or questions are welcome.